It is frustrating and expensive to learn the rules of the game after you have already taken action. A proactive approach is always better. We regularly give advice on virtually every aspect of the employment relationship.
- Family and medical leave
- Reductions in force
- Employee terminations for discipline and performance
- Minimum wage and overtime practices
- Union education campains
- Reasonable accommodation of disabilities
- Non-compete, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements
- Severance pay plans
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Auditiing payroll practices
- Auditing employment practices
We defend employment litigation. We evaluate risk at the front end of the claim to put the employer in the best position to make a very important decision -- whether to invest money in the defense of the litigation.